Asian Pacific Islanders for Professional and Community Advancement (APCA) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, employee resource group of AT&T Inc.
A major goal of APCA is to promote diversity and its advantages throughout our corporation and our communities.
One way we accomplish this goal is by granting annual non-renewable scholarships to college-bound high school students.
APCA SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
For the 2015 APCA Scholarship Program, we will award 19 national scholarships worth $2000 each. One national scholarship will be reserved for children or dependents of APCA members. Applicants who are not awarded a national scholarship will be considered for state scholarships.
- APCA National Scholarships ($2000 scholarships)
- Students residing in the following states will be eligible for the APCA State Scholarships:
- - California ($1000 scholarships)
- - Florida ($1000 scholarships)
- - Georgia ($2000 scholarships)
- - Hawaii ($1000 scholarships)
- - Midwest States (IL, IN, MI, OH, WI) ($1000 scholarships)
- - Missouri ($1000 scholarships)
- - Metro DC (Washington D.C., MD, VA) ($1000 scholarships)
- - Mountain States (AZ,CO) ($1000 scholarships)
- - New Jersey ($1000 scholarships)
- - Texas ($1000 scholarships)
- - Washington State ($1000 scholarships)
Applicants must meet ALL of the following eligibility requirements:
All full-time graduating high school seniors in good academic standing (minimum unweighted GPA 3.40 on 4-point scale), of any ethnic or cultural background, who plans to attend an accredited college or university (2-year and 4-year) in Fall 2015.
- Applicants who are United States citizens or permanent residents of the United States.
Applicants who are residents of one of the following states or metropolitan area where we currently have APCA chapters: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Missouri, New Jersey, Ohio, Texas, Washington, Wisconsin, and the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Area (Washington D.C., Maryland, and Virginia).
The scholarship application submission deadline has passed. We are currently reviewing applications. Scholarship winners will be notified individually and results will be published on this web site by end of May 2015.
If you have any questions regarding the APCA scholarship program, visit our FAQ page, send email to email@example.com
or call Mr. Yakun Gao (Scholarship Program Chair) at 425-633-4935.